Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cécile Quénum

I'd met Cecile throughout a family photo shoot a couple of years back and she actually was the one who pushed me towards a modeling career. She gave me a bunch of tips and really helped a lot when I came to her to announce that I was officially looking for an agency.
It was actually right after this shoot that I got accepted as talent in the agency of my choice: Dominique Models. It wasn't really the modeling job I wanted but it was a start!
So this shoot was probably the most fun I've had as a model. Cecile and the makeup artist, Geneviève Lacroix were great to work with and everything just looked so beautiful and romantic. Many thanks to these ladies who really boosted my confidence and got me where I am today.

I had a hard time choosing which ones to put here. For some you might not have seen, please visit my other page:  http://www.facebook.com/madeleinemodel
























No comments:

Post a Comment